5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON UNIVERSITY ENTREPRENEURSHIP
“Financial System, Public Policies and University Entrepreneurship”
(9 - 10 June 2005)
The University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain) presents, on its fifth edition, “The International Conference on University Entrepreneurship”. The conference will offer participants the opportunity to discuss and exchange experiences on the entrepreneur field.
The main topics to be covered are:
- European Policies on entrepreneurship
- The Cambridge and Stockholm experiences
- The financial gap on starting up spin-offs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stimulation for new entrepreneurs
The speakers are all experts in their fields and represent many years of experience from the practitioner and research perspective.
For more information:
Tel. 981 519600
Program & registratin Form